Ente Autonomo per le Fiere di Verona (hereafter ?Veronafiere?) provides, with reference to article 13 of Legislative
Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and Recommendation n. 2/2001, Working Party article 29 of
Directive 95/46/EC, certain information relating to the processing of your personal data during your visit to the site
Collection and processing of personal data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of
their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user
identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with
this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests,
the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server
response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its
functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case
computer crimes are committed against the website.
Data supplied voluntarily
Certain pages of the Site will ask you to provide personal information. In this case, you will be provided with
information in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning the processing of personal
data in relation to every intended purpose.
Information regarding cookies used on the website can be found at the following url https://hotels.veronafiere.it/bookingvrf/version2/CookiePolicy.aspx?lang=en
Pixel tags (also known as clear gifs o web beacons) are graphical images, usually clear, that can be inserted in a
website or in an email.
Veronafiere uses pixel tags in e-mail communications sent to users for analytic purposes and in particular to register
how many users read the communications that are sent.
Conferment of data
Except for the foregoing as regards navigation data, the conferment of data for other purposes is optional. If such data
is not provided, it may be impossible to pursue such additional purposes.
Purpose and sphere of personal data processing and communication
Veronafiere will process your personal data for the technical administration of the web site and other purposes, by
way of example but not limited to: requests for information, research and selection of personnel, purchase of tickets,
Only if your express consent is obtained may your data be processed for profiling and marketing purposes or notified
to third parties for the same purposes. This data will neither be transferred abroad nor otherwise disclosed.
Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Veronafiere as persons in charge of the processing and
data processors. Your personal information may be processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical
and organizational nature on our behalf, by way of example but not limited to: companies providing site maintenance
services. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors. Their list is constantly
updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed using IT tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data
was obtained. Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper utilization and
You may at any time exercise the rights as envisaged by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is shown in
In order to exercise your rights, you may notify the Data Controller at the address below or send an e-mail to
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Ente Autonomo per le Fiere di Verona with registered office in Viale del Lavoro no. 8 ? 37135,
Verona (VR) - Italy; Phone: 045 8298111 ? Fax: 045 82 98 288 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Supervisor is the Manager pro tempore of Human Resources Organization and Systems.
The complete list of data processors is available at the Data Controller.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist,
regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which
may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or
person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is
unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters and have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the
purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending
advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.